Organic / Biodynamic / Natural
Have you ever gotten confused between the terms organic, biodynamic, and natural? They sound like synonyms but are actually different!
- No artificial chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides.
- A farming technique that concerns the astrological influences on top of organic viticulture.
- Concerning vineyards as part of the ecology system as a whole.
- There is no definition of it! But there are common practices.
- Uses grapes that are organically or biodynamically grown.
- Wild or indigenous yeast, no added sulphur (some do a tiny bit during the bottling process).
- No added chemicals, no added sugar (chaptalization), low to no fining, low to no filtering.
- To cut it short - Minimal Intervention.